Thursday, October 2, 2008

Summer's Over??

Our weather has been so nice this week! It's much drier and the high today is suppose to be 72 degrees or something like that. I love the fall! I love waking up to a house that's 68 degrees and the fact that my air conditioner doesn't turn on. Don't worry, it's suppose get back into the 80's again this weekend. Yeah, I'm a little disappointed.

Anyway, here are a few picts left over from Izzy this summer. They are a little old (pre-potty training), but very cute. On a side note, Izzy is doing great with her potty training. We did have one accident last night, but that was the first one all week. We went shopping today and she went potty in the restroom twice! I'm so proud of her. She is still in diapers for sleeping. I'm just not ready to deal with that yet, but other than that she is doing great.


Watering the plants and daddy's tree. She loves pointing up to the sky.

Playing with sidewalk chalk has become one of our favorite out door activities. She like to keep all the colors for herself

4 comments:

Becca said...

So I just noticed that all the names on your side bar has the husband first. We don't even like Loren so why is his name first?

:-)

The Miller's said...

So cute!!! I know I woke up and my house was 67 I was freezing I had to put a sweat shirt on. I do like the fall but being cold is nother thing. Love the pictures of her out in her diaper =)

aminut said...

I'm with you on the temperature. So nice the air isn't turning on. Way to go on the potty training! You both are doing G-R-E-A-T! Funny once kids hit the stores it seems they love the public restrooms...especially while I'm in the middle of trying something on. ha ha ha

Dave and Mel said...

I'm glad potty training is going well and I just read about all the pee clean-up from before- isn't it a pain!! Anyway, thanks for the joy school comment- it is going really well and I'm so glad to have that structure and fun for James while Zanna is gone at school! Amy just commented on my blog and that was fun to hear from them, Hope you are feeling good, I'm sure you look adorable!