Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Guy!

Words cannot describe the love and adoration I have for this little guy. Even when he is whinny, won't stay in bed, and pees on me, it just takes a little smile, a glance from those big browns, and a sweet kiss. That's it, I'm done. I don't even try to be angry. He is just growing up way too fast.


Check out these sexy legs!
Sometimes, this is how I find Wesley sleeping. He cracks me up!

Wesley's 2-year-old birthday celebration involved a few friends and family, some cake pops, and of course presents. He was so excited about turning two. Whenever anyone sang happy birthday, he sang along and just grinned from ear to ear. I coached him to say, "I'm two" whenever anyone asked.

Putting together his tool bench with Daddy!








4 comments:

Emily said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday, looks like it was a wonderful day celbrating Wesley!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Happy Birthday!! He's adorable. I can't believe he's so old already.

Mary said...

What a cute boy you have! Are you guys done after this year? Where's next?