Sunday, May 22, 2011

Izzy - Unplugged!

I've been super proud of Izzy lately and I really don't want to forget the moments she's creating. She is growing up way too fast!

1. Isabella finally conquered her fear of riding on a bike (with training wheels). She was very slow at first but then couldn't wait to ride her bike every day. That was like a month ago. She has barely ridden it since. Any suggestions?

2. Looking so beautiful at Easter, but with a very silly face.
3. Has decided to become a beautician and practices on Wes. Her favorite tools are a spray bottle and LOTS of barrettes.
4. Completed her first year of preschool with a smile on her face. Mrs. Sherrie was such a great teacher and she loved playing with her friend Seth. I admit I was having a hard time keeping it together when I dropped her off for the last time.
5. Everything is either the "very best day" or the "worst day ever" when it comes to my four-year-old. Standing outside in the drizzling rain looking at the rainbows made this the "best day ever."
6. A creative little mind built this castle with various blocks and other toys. She was very proud of her accomplishment.
7. First time on a horse makes for a very exciting adventure. I can't get over how cute she looks.

1 comment:

Andersons said...

She IS growing up so fast! I love that she uses her baby brother for her beauty school antics. :-)