Monday, May 5, 2008

Princess Isabella's First Wedding

Justin's cousin, Michelle, got married this weekend. The wedding was very intimate and beautiful. I honestly think Izzy stole the show. Her grandma Wilson wanted to make sure she had a special outfit for the fine occasion, so she made Izzy this very fancy dress. I thought she looked like a princess.

This is Isabella's second cousin, Lias. He was visiting for the wedding from Germany. He is a month older than Isabella and completely cute. He speaks English and German. It's very impressive. I couldn't get the both of them to hold still for a picture, so this is the best I have.

12 comments:

The Miller's said...

Abby Love the picture if her!!! She looks so cute!! She looks like she is going to prom she looks all grown up. The dress is super cute!

Emily said...

Babs, seriously beautiful...a true princess, start 'em off while they're young...

PS- I tagged you on my BLOG :)

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

So beautiful! That is a princess dress. How fun for her!

Rachelle said...

Beautiful!! I'm sure she did steal the show. What a beauty.

Andersons said...

Wow - what a Disney princess! I hope you've been teaching little Isabella some German. Then she could converse with Lias. Please tell me you talked to him and said...(excuse the misspelling)

Dubist ein gurkin.
Ech ben toch muda.

Becca said...

What a pretty little girl and a pretty little dress! I wish I had a little girl to dress up!

Jaime said...

She is cute. I'm glad you had fun with your man and princess. Jon's been off for a week too and the rest of this week and I've been a slacker at blogging while he's home. Have fun

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

very cute, when I showed emma the pics she was like "izzy izzy izzy like over and over again. we all miss you guys-glad to be coming back on saturday! p.s. I am getting my CM stuff on monday so you should come over!

AMinUT said...

It fits her so good and what a pretty color. She does look like a Disney princess.
Remember when my mom made Alex his tux for your wedding? It's so fun to go to a formal with a baby/toddler and get them all dressed up.

Summer said...

Kami saw the picture and immediately said, "oh, it's a princess mommy!" no lie--so it must be true!

Becca said...

SO cute. Definitely princess material.

JC Photography said...

Wow Abby your daughter is beautiful. Just thought I'd say hi. Looks like life it treating you good!