Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentines

This is my hard-working Valentine. Justin works so hard to provide for our family. He is a great dad, and a caring husband. For Valentine's day he went to the store and got some yummy crackers, cheese, and chocolates and prepared a little platter for us. We drank some sparkling cider and enjoyed a few quiet moments without the kids. Then we were both so tired that we went to bed at 9:30.
This is my one month old Valentine. I think he's about ready to bust out the smiles.

Isabella is my silliest Valentine. We made some yummy cookies together. We had a lot of fun. I hope you had a happy heart day too!

8 comments:

Andersons said...

I just wanna jump through the screen and pick Wes up! Looks like you had a wonderful Valentines day. :-)

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Justin's outfit is rocking. Glad you had a Happy Valentine's Day!!

aminut said...

WOW...how did you do that? I can see my bros head but I can't find his body???
This kids are so so so precious! Sending my love.....

Becca said...

Love the pic of Izzy at the table. What a cute cheeser. You're such a fun mommy...the cookies look great. And Wes just gets cuter and cuter! Hope you're hanging in there!

The Barkers said...

Hello! It's Christina! I have not see or hear how you are doing in forever! I was told you had a blog so I thought I would check it out. YOu have a beautiful family! Take care!

Jill said...

Abby, your kids are so cute, I found your blog off of Mel's. Please email me your email and I would love to send you an invite to our blog! jilbowman@gmail.com
Keep in touch!

Trish&Heath said...

Abby - I haven't checked your blog for a little while and I had to laugh (relate- A LOT) with the going to bed at 9;30 on Valentine's day (10 for us - and i was TIRED) and that you had on your to do list for getting ready on Sunday morning "find a dress that i don't look to chubby in." Sometimes that is what takes me the longest... and leaves me cussing

Dave and Mel said...

Abs- Usually I'm the one on the go all the time and Dave will come if it's something like skiing :) He is pretty tired too, but we're trying to live it up in NY while we're here... only one more year after this- time is flying. Wes is so sweet and these two are lucky to have you!