Sunday, March 25, 2012
Monday, March 5, 2012
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Sunday, February 5, 2012
Sunday, June 12, 2011
So somewhere between the deep cleaning of our home (it goes on the market this week), preparing for an upcoming sprint triathlon (two weekends away), and basically being a single parent (Justin's fellowship requires really long hours), I managed to be involved in this lovely utube video
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Six little kittens who lost their mittens + two mommy cats just chilling in the garage.
The owners were not available to come get them. Eventually all the neighborhood kids helped me take them home.
Sunday, May 22, 2011
3. Has decided to become a beautician and practices on Wes. Her favorite tools are a spray bottle and LOTS of barrettes.
4. Completed her first year of preschool with a smile on her face. Mrs. Sherrie was such a great teacher and she loved playing with her friend Seth. I admit I was having a hard time keeping it together when I dropped her off for the last time.
5. Everything is either the "very best day" or the "worst day ever" when it comes to my four-year-old. Standing outside in the drizzling rain looking at the rainbows made this the "best day ever."
6. A creative little mind built this castle with various blocks and other toys. She was very proud of her accomplishment.
7. First time on a horse makes for a very exciting adventure. I can't get over how cute she looks.