Thursday, June 18, 2009

Five days of Cousins

Last Wednesday my sis-in-law, Bonnie, drove down with her three kids from Ohio. She picked me and the two kiddos up and we headed down to Monroe, GA to Amy's beautiful new home. That means there were nine children (seven and under), three mommies, two big wolf spiders in the window, one daddy and a partridge in a pear tree chillin' for five days. It was pretty crazy, but we had such a great time and the cousins all played together so well. Thanks Measers for opening up your home to everyone and being a great hostess and feeding everyone. Can't wait to go to Utah with you!

I don't usually like to do slide shows, but I took a ton of picts and Grandparents want to see them all. Enjoy!


5 comments:

Emily said...

Nothing better than cousins.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

How totally fun!

Katie said...

Looks fun! Too bad I missed it. I was supposed to visit the weekend before but had to cancel. looks like a blast. Amy told me all about that killing that creepy snake! And now wolf spiders? I bet the cousins had a blast - not to mention SISSIES! I love sisters. Good stuff.

Andersons said...

What a fun trip! Love cousins!!

Carter Family said...

I sure loved having all ya'll over here too! I really can't wait for you to come again! Cute pictures Abs! Thank goodness one of us had a camera everywhere we went. Lately, I feel like my hands are full of kids instead of cameras. I love you and miss you already!

Ames