Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Jogging Buddies

Izzy - She is the best partner. She notices all the birds and hears all the crickets and is sure to tell me about everything she sees. If only she would forgo the practice of asking what every single one of her fruit snacks is shaped like, especially when we are going up a hill.

Wes - You couldn't ask for a better partner. He pretty much chills in his chair. His main goal is to get on Isabella's nerves by touching her and trying to steel her fruit snacks.

My double jogging stroller - For those of you who don't know, my exercise of choice is getting out for a jog. It has been increasingly hard to do since Wes was born. I'm super excited about this recent purchase. As the weather cools off, I'm hoping to do a lot more jogging.

P.S. I know it looks like my kids are dressed for colder weather. The outside thermometer said it was 60 degrees and for some reason that seemed "cold" to me. I dressed up Wes and then Izzy thought she needed her jogging clothes. Don't worry, Isabella's jogging outfit is a My Little Pony one. The ponies name is Pinkie Pie in case you didn't know.

4 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

The one big purchase I was adamant about when I got preggo with Tyler was a double jogger. We splurged with the BOB, but I've never looked back. It is amazing. We love it. I miss jogging with you though. Oh and the asking about the shape of the fruit snacks made me laugh SO hard. Too funny.

Becca said...

That is a totally pimped out stroller!! I'd totally get one if I jogged:-)

Andersons said...

Look at you with your double jogger - you're so hardcore! I love it. Although, I disagree that your exercise of choise is jogging. It has been (and always will be) Tae Bo and Abs of Steel. I hate you Tammy Lee Webb!

Dave and Mel said...

I love the Tammy Lee Webb comment- i know her well :) I call my double stroller my "sanity stroller" and don't think I could have survived the last 4 years without it! Good job for jogging and I have to say that little Wes of yours is ADORABLE!! I love the twin cousin pics- that's pretty cool.