Monday, March 17, 2008

March Madness

I looooove March Madness! It all started my freshman year at Utah State. Our floor in Snow Hall had a competition with our filled out brackets. I think whoever won got a pizza or something. I really had no clue about any of the teams playing and I received help filling out my bracket from a more knowledgeable source (as did some of my room mates). I did however make a few choices of my own and to my amazement, ended up winning the pizza! I always look forward to some awesome basketball games during the big tournament. Last year Justin and I filled out our brackets and he ended up killing me! If anyone has good suggestions, HELP ME OUT (that means you Jensa :)... )!

I was really disappointed when USU lost to Boise State and didn't end up making it. Hopefully they do better next year.

Anyway, here's a link if you want to fill out your own bracket. Good Luck!

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/3461072_37_94.pdf

4 comments:

Emily said...

I totally forgot about that! Good Memories, and good times, hurray for March Madness!

Andersons said...

I totally remember you picking UConn to win. And wasn't it because someone was on a mission there? That's how I pick my March Madness teams...whichever state is the prettiest or whichever school has the best mascot. I usually don't win, but who cares. This year we let Ava join in on the fun...hopefully I can atleast beat her, but I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I won March Madness once, thanks to Chad Cox!!! No luck of my own!

Andersons said...

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm beating Ava AND Ryan in the brackets. My theory of picking the coolest mascot is working!! :-)