Sunday, March 2, 2008

Leap Day Baby

Congrats to my sister, Amber, who lives in South Weber, UT. She was blessed with a beautiful little boy on February 29. I think it's pretty cool that we have a baby in our family with such a unique birth day. He was 6 lbs 14 oz and 19 inches long. They named him Jordan. He has an older brother, Logan, who is 3 1/2 years old. Amber is doing so well and she came home after one night in the hospital. Congratulations Amber, Brian, and Logan! Welcome to the family baby Jordan!

3 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I have an uncle born on leap day. We always tease him that he is so young because he's only had 12 real birthdays!

tiff snedaker said...

Congrats to Amber and welcome baby Jordan! So when do you celebrate a birthday like that?

Carter Family said...

Sorry I haven't commented on your blog lately. The pictures and video are awesome. I can't believe how big and smart she is.
Bryce