Friday, February 29, 2008

You've Been Tagged

So both Jensa (college roomie) and Lindsay (HS friend) tagged me with the same tag. I figure it must be going around, so enjoy...

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

In February of 1998 I was getting ready to graduate from South Fremont High School, trying to decide if I should go to Ricks or USU or BYU. I had pretty much decided on USU because I received a great scholarship. I admit that my main goal in life was to hang out with my friends and enjoy my senior year.

2. 5 things on my to-do list today?
I always have a little to-do list going on in my head. Sometimes I actually accomplish it.


  • send an email about play group and YW activity this week
  • clean my floors
  • go to the store
  • answer this tag
  • go to the gym

3. 5 snacks that I enjoy:

  • tortilla with melted cheese
  • chocolate chip cookes
  • grahmn crackers with frosting
  • brownies
  • salt and vinegar pringles

4. 3 bad habits:

  • playing addiciting computer games
  • leaving laundry until it's completly out of control
  • not sending thank you notes to people

5. What would you do if you were instantly a billionaire?

Pay off Justin's school loans. Put a lot in savings. Go to Hawaii and probably Europe. Donate to the Church. Get a new car. Go on a shopping spree. Sod my yard. Man that is a lot of money... the possibilities are endless.


6. Places I’ve lived:


  • St. Anthony, ID
  • Mesa, AZ (for a few months)
  • Logan, UT
  • West Yellowstone, MT
  • Fruit Heights, UT
  • Hershey, PA
  • White House, TN

7. Jobs I’ve had:

  • South Fremont Junior High Library
  • Math Tutor
  • Apothercary/Gift Shop in West Yellowstone
  • IMAX gift shop in West Yellowstone
  • Respite Care Provider (the Rowley's)
  • Math Research
  • Work at BRASC with people with disabilties
  • TCBY
  • Subsitute Teacher
  • High School Math Teacher

8. 5 things people don’t know about me (this is really hard for me, I'm not a very private person):

  • I'm really OCD when I fold laundry and clean my house.
  • My favorite flavor of ice cream is Heavenly Hash.
  • When I was little I dreamed of being a ballerina.
  • I never sleep in.
  • I have to wear a mouth gaurd and night because I few years ago I started grinding my teeth.

So now I tag, Becca, Becca, and Summer.

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

That was fun to read. I never lived with you or anything...so I still have much to learn about you.

Emily said...

I forgot about TCBY, ha! Thanks for posting, it is so fun to remember my favorite Bab-i-gail stuff....

Summer said...

NEVER sleep in? Even when you were a teenager?
Also, I'm glad you chose USU!
Also, would you stop grinding your teeth? That annoys me. :)
Also, I'll be expecting a thank you card in the mail soon, for all the wonderful things I've done for you. :)
Also, I've already done this post, otherwise I'd totally take ya up on the tag, so I guess I'm home free!

The Miller's said...

That is cute!! Well when you get your laundry under control your welcome to come to mine and get mine under control.

Becca said...

It might take me a while to return the tag but I'll get to it, I promise! You crack me up...I loved the info about you.