Monday, February 11, 2008

Pretty in Pig Tails


Izzy's hair is finally starting to get a little longer. She's always had a lot of hair, but is seems like it has been taking forever to grow. A few weeks ago I attempted to put two little pig tails in her hair. I think it's pretty dang cute. It's not easy to get them in and half the time she rips them out, but when they are left in, I can not believe how stinking cute she looks!


This is Isabella's Christmas dress from her Grandma Bennett. Grandma has been dying to see Izzy in it. I just love it!



7 comments:

Emily said...

I love the little piggys. She looks so much older with her hair done that way! :)

The Miller's said...

awwwwwww to cute!!! She is getting Big Abby. When is the next one coming ha ha?

Summer said...

A-dorable. I'm just barely getting piggys in my almost 3 year old!

Lindsay said...

What a beautiful little girl! I think she is the perfect mix of you and Justin.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

That is my one regret with having my little boy and not a girl...I don't get to fix hair! She looks adorable!

Andersons said...

Holy cow! She looks super cute. When you first put them in, didn't you step back and think, "She looks so much older!" I remember taking Ava's out after 5 minutes because it was making me sad that she was growing up so fast.

By the way, Idaho says hi and it misses you. :-)

Becca said...

Um, SO cute.