Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Izzy's Friends

Isabella has started getting so cute about other kids her age. We were looking at pictures the other day and she saw a picture of my friend's little boy Coal. She immediately pointed at the picture and said his name. It was very cute. He is about five months older than her and he gets pretty excited to see her too.




Izzy also says, "Emma." Emma was born two days after her and so Emma's mom and I are always forcing them to be "bff." They are pretty cute girls.


This is a funny video of their silly moms making them kiss.

5 comments:

The Miller's said...

Oh my word!!! I love it!!!! To dang cute!!

Emily said...

Do you remember "I don't know if you know this"... boy?
"I don't know if you know this" but your daughter is darling!!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Isn't it funny how as parents we force friends upon our children? Ken laughs when I say Abe has a playdate, because he knows it is really a playdate for me!!

Andersons said...

This kissing stuff reminds me of when Tim tried to pay us to kiss eachother in front of him. Ahh, if only we were 2 years old, then it wouldn't have been so creepy.

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

Ok so I think our girls are the cutest girls ever!
Emma keeps saying Izzy the past 2 days so we need to get together this week!