Monday, October 13, 2008

Hold on Tight, Cause Here We Gooooo...

We celebrated Isabella's 2nd birthday this weekend. Her actual birthday is Wednesday, but was easier to do the whole celebration on Saturday.

Izzy really loves Little Einstiens. We are sure to watch it every day. I was determined to make her a "Rocket" Cake for her b-day. I did a search on the internet and discovered it was doable, even with my non-cake decorating skills. It turned out really cute and Izzy knew who it was right away. Yeah, I'm really, really proud of it.




6 comments:

The Miller's said...

Oh my gosh that is SUPER cute!!!! Good job Abby!!! Happy Birthday Izzy

Becca said...

I love the cake! I'm really proud of you and I love the dum dum on top!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Can you believe she is 2!! Wow! Happy Birthday. The cake looks amazing, I'd be proud of myself too!!

aminut said...

Abby it's so cute way to go! It looks just like the pictures on Ben's sippy cups. I wish I was there to taste it. Well I've had Izzy gifts since summer and would you believe I'm just getting around to mailing it tomorrow? So be looking for it late...sorry. Oh and here comes a little of boys clothes too. Ben and Alex are loving the playdo---thank you! And thank you for thinking of Ben during his sick times. I'm sure he's going to turn around now that he's staying home. Luvs to you all! P.S. If I could mail you the snow...trust me I would :0)

Becca said...

Pat, pat, pat, pat.....
Awesome job! My kids loved it and I was thoroughly impressed with you cake skills. Hooray for Iz!

aminut said...

Happy birthday baby I luv uuuuuu & here's a big lip smack mmmwwwwaaaa!