Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our Merry Christmas

Justin has had a pretty rough schedule this past month. I'm really feeling his long hours and Izzy misses him a lot. Luckily today is his last shift and then he has a few weeks off to get ready for this baby.

Anyway, Justin had a 24 hour shift on Christmas, so we celebrated the day before. Despite us all having colds, we had a great time. Izzy really stole the show. I know this video clip is pretty long. Mostly it's for grandparents and family who don't get to see her very often. But I haven't put a video of her on our blog for a long time, so the rest of you might enjoy hearing her talk too. I promise I won't be offended if you don't watch the whole thing. I, however, make a lovely Christmas morning appearance about half way through in a big fat sweater and glasses. Justin also shows his great talent of playing Cinderella with Izzy. You won't want to miss it!

5 comments:

Becca said...

Justin really enjoyed watching the video with me. And after seeing your Justin playing with the Princess Dolls with Izzy I bet he can't wait till he gets to play race cars instead!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

She's so cute! What fun. Abe got the same Little People Zoo from his Grandma. It is such a fun toy. I'm glad you had a good Christmas and I think you look great.

aminut said...

We lovvvved watching the whole thing and it could never be too long for us! Alex loved rewinding over & over to watch Izzy eat Santa's cookies. We were really laughing. So sweet and she looks so happy with her favorite toys. Santa was so good to her.
Love you guys. Oh by the way did ya'll get the gifts from us?

The Harrises said...

I tried watching it but our internet was so slow and choppy I had to give up. I did catch her sneaking a cookie and saying, "Oh!" when she first saw her present.

Andersons said...

I love that Izzy knows the songs for Cinderella...So this is LOOOOVE!

Glad you guys had a fun Christmas!!