Sunday, November 1, 2009

Longer Out than In

Wesley is Nine Months Old!!




Wow this guy is getting tricky! In a matter of a few days he has learned to go from laying to sitting to pulling up and cruising and climbing stairs. It amazes me how quick babies change. I can't even begin to express how I love this little man and his seven (almost eight) little teeth. His smile and laugh light up my life. I am completely enthralled when he is trying to figure out something new.
He claps his hands, waves hi, and holds his hands up over his head if you say, "Wes is so big." I can't get enough.
Sats are as follows:
  • Weight - 20 lbs (about the 50th percentile)
  • Height: 29.5 inches (about the 90th percentile)

2 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Abs - my 5 mo old weighs 20 lbs!!! Isn't that funny? He's adorable! Is his hair red?

aminut said...

Now this is handsome lil man!!!