Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Three-Year-Old

It's so hard to believe my little baby girl is getting so big. She is so full of new discoveries and learning so much. Izzy loves to pretend to be someone or something else. Wes and I must play along. Her favorite characters are princesses, ponies, some sort of baby animal, and Dora. I think she is only Izzy 20% of the day. Heaven forbid I call her Izzy when she is pretending to be someone else.
Newborn
One
Two
Three

We had a My Little Pony celebration for her birthday. She had a few little friends come over and we painted some ponies and ate pony food. She received some fun gifts. Mostly they all just played. Little girls are so cute together.



Justin's grandparents came over later that evening for cake and ice cream. My favorite part of her entire birthday was this:


As soon as we sang to her, she stuck her face in the icing and went to town. I have no idea what made her do this, but it cracked me up.


2 comments:

Andersons said...

That's awesome that she just dove right in to her cake! Let's be honest, it's everyone's first instinct.

What cute Halloween costumes...I'm so impressed that the whole family dressed up!

And great job on the 5K...you look awesome!

Liz said...

That is a super cute family picture! The pony party looks like it was so fun...Sorry we missed it. Fun post!