Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Our Traveling Summer Extravaganza

So, you know when you get so far behind on blogging that you don't really want to blog, but you know you have to and you better just sit down and get it done or you'll never be able to blog again? Well, I finally got off my lazy bum and got it done. Hurray!! The following posts include a small fraction of the pictures from my own personal camera. I plan on acquiring more great picts from my family. I hope that you enjoy what I have!


Many moons ago, Amy and I decided to embark on the journey of a lifetime. Amy's van packed with her four children and my two children (all under the age of 8) traveled across the U.S. (well to Utah and Idaho) and back. My parents traveled out with us, which was soooo nice. One the way back, just us. We definitely had a memorable trip. I don't know that I slept more than four hours a night and being perpetually tired makes two sisters at two a.m. too silly. It was hard to be away from Justin for so long, but I'm glad I made the effort to survive for three weeks away from home. Thanks Measers, for the great trip and AMAZING memories!

For your browsing pleasure, I have divided this trip into several posts. Please view as many as you like, and feel free to comment. Happy reading!

4 comments:

Dave and Mel said...

hey there lady! what an awesome trip! I loved reading about your adventures and it was fun to see pics of your family. That hike sounded so fun...we love that area so much (we were in Jackson in July). So, what are your plans for this year? are you staying back East? give me the update and say hi to Justin for us... mel

This1Guy said...

where do you get a suit like that, it really nice. btw nice photos of your family, if only mine was that good looking

The Parents said...

Thanks so much, Abby, for all the blogging you do. I see more of Amy's kids on your blog than on theres. Hope you don't mind me looking occasionally at yours. Thanks a ton, Mary

Carter Family said...

Abs, I so glad you keep up with this stuff! It's so fun to see your view of our memories! I'm glad we took advantage of this trip because it will probably not ever happen again. At least not with all of our kids in the same van and everything! I had a blast and a half! Your the best sister/ traveling companion in the whole universe!

Love you!

Ames