Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hair Cut

This is my brother, Daniel and his cute fiance, Ally. They are getting married July 10th in the Bountiful Temple. We were able to meet her about three weeks ago. There are a lot of things about Ally that were so impressive to me. We were really grateful for her ability to cut hair.

Izzy has NEVER had a hair cut. I've been kind of waiting for her hair to grow in from her pulling it out phase. I also thought she would be horrible to take somewhere. She does not like when other people touch her and can be very uncooperative. Luckily Izzy fell in love with Ally at first site and was all about getting her hair cut. She was super good and sat still on the stool. We mostly just evened everything out. Nothing too drastic. Thanks a ton Ally!

I've been wanting to chop off my hair for some time now, but it is so hard to find a hairstylist you love. I took advantage of Ally's super skills.

Before:

After (not the best pic, but that's what I get for taking it myself):

10 comments:

Emily said...

Darling Hair Babs!
I can't believe Daniel really is old enough to get married. He's still like 12 in my eyes!
Congrats to him!

Kimberli said...

Love the new haircut! You are pretty brave to cut off those long locks... but it looks fabulous!

aminut said...

I absolutely love your short hair. What does Just think about it? Was your hair long enough to donate it? Next thing I know you'll be blogging about a new tattoo. Ha ha just kidding...that's my job.

Andersons said...

Go Abby! I LOVE the new haircut! Both yours and Izzy's. :-)

tiff snedaker said...

I love the new haircut! How much did you cut off?

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

You look great! I love the haircut. I'm with Emily though, I can't believe Daniel is getting married!!!!!!!

Becca said...

I love the hair Abby! Mine is almost the same but you have chunkier layers in the front.

Jill said...

Your hair looks so cute! I just trimmed mine and I feel like a new woman! Your kids are darling!

Dave and Mel said...

I still remember when you cut your hair short in Hershey- you came over to show me the new do and the highlights- remember that? It looks great and I'm sure feels so good in the hot summer weather- beautiful!

PS- yes, I am trying to teach Zanna the piano for now until she passes me up. it is hard to stick to a schedule, but we are trying it out for now.

Mary said...

wow, I didn't know you're hair got sooo long! I like the new do! And how lucky for you to have someone in the family that does hair! I just found someone who comes to all the mormon mom homes so we don't have to fight kids at salons. Nice...