Friday, January 25, 2008

15 Months Old

Life has been a little crazy lately and I've been meaning to get on here everyday, but I keep pushing it to the back burner. Anyway, Isabella went to the doctor last week for her check-up. she did not love it at all. When the doctor started to examine her she started throwing a fit and the shots were horrible. We made it through although it was very tramtic. Izzy is now 22 pounds and almost 32 inches long. I just can't believe how big she is getting. Each day I am amazed at what she learns. She started to fold her arms when we pray and will say "amen" at the end of the prayer. It is my favorite new thing lately.






I took Isabella too our Young Women's activity the other night wearing these jeans. I thought I was the only one with the opinion that her bum looks so stinking cute in these jeans, but I was wrong. The YW were so funny about her cute bum. They kept trying to make her walk away from them so they could watch her walk around. I know I'm biased, but she does have a cute little bum. Is it weird that I think that?

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

No way! Especially in those little jeans you just want to pinch it. Cute little Izzy. So is she tall? Those measurements seem tall and thin.

Emily said...

How fun to have a little girl, unfortunately my little boys pants don't stay on (they have NO hips), so there bummys or undies are always hanging out. They draw the wrong kind of attention! :)

The Miller's said...

Awwww love the little jeans!!!! I love little diaper butts ha ha!

Andersons said...

I agree - bums don't get much cuter than that! I didn't know you were in YW...what's your calling? They made me the YW pres about a year ago...I don't know what they were thinking.

I laughed when I read about your short boy streak in college...I totally remember that! And for what it's worth, I think you're the smartest one in the family. No one else gave me Idaho state facts when I moved here!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

That is so you Abby!! I loved reading that comment!