Monday, January 14, 2008

ICE!

Every holiday season at the Opryland Hotel in Nashville these amazing ice sculptors come and carve a seasonal display. This year the theme was Dr. Seuss's The Grinch. Justin picked up four tickets from work, so we invited some of our friends to come with us (the kids were free). They told us it was nine degrees inside and we all wore these special coats. Justin claimed that he didn't need to wear his coat, but my toes were numb by the time we were done walking through. The ice carvings were pretty spectacular, but I don't know if I would pay $20 to see the display.
We look so dang cute in our warm, blue coats (yes it is 95% ice)


Justin and Izzy in front of the big feast with the roast beast. Don't worry Izzy was extra warm.


Izzy with her friend, Coal. He did not want to take this picture.

6 comments:

tiff snedaker said...

I'm so glad to see you guys blogging! Isabella is adorable! :)

The Miller's said...

Matr-Whitney.blogspot.com

The Miller's said...

oops Matt-Whitney.blogspot.com

Wendy P said...

Izzy is so beautiful. I am so happy for you and Justin it looks like life is good. Your video had me in tears.

Rachelle said...

Hey Abby,
Those sculptures look awesome. I found your blog on Amy and Bryce's blog. How fun to see you and congrats on your little one... she is beautiful.

Summer said...

How fun! Those jackets look awesome. So I tagged you on my blog, so I'll be expecting a new post soon! :)