Saturday, January 5, 2008

My First Blog

So this is my New Year's resolution, to share my day, week, or possibly month with those who may want to know what is going on in the Wilson household. I admit that I am unsure what to write and I feel a little silly making this posting. I don't claim to have the best writing skills. And I certainly don't promise any sort of consistency with my posts. Oh well, I hope that I will get better as I go and that my postings will be as fun as some of yours to read. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Andersons said...

Yeah! Abby has a blog! Jensa is so excited! (remember when we used to talk in 3rd person?)

Wendy P said...

I love blog world I am so happy you have joined the fun. Wendy

Emily said...

Hurray, that Abigail Dawn has a BLOG....Emily is so excited too! (I DO remember when you guys used to talk in the 3rd person....) :)

Carter Family said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. Maybe you can inspire your sister to start posting on our blog.
bryce

Summer said...

I'm so glad you gave in Abby! It will be so fun to keep up on your lives.