Monday, January 14, 2008

Justin the Film Editor

After working through Christmas, Justin was on vacation for the past two weeks. His first day back was today. We didn't really do anything exciting, but we did have a lot of fun hanging out and playing with Izzy. I definitely stayed up later than normal every night (11:30) and watched and awful lot of M*A*S*H*. Justin did spend several days compiling some of our family videos. This is the result of his creative abilities. It makes us both tear up every time we watch it. So for those of you who wish you would've seen Izzy as a baby, and the rest of you who need to remember, enjoy Justin's creation!

9 comments:

The Miller's said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Thats makes me want to cry. What a Happy day!!! How cute!! Im so excited I will be going though that before to long.

Becca said...

So cute...what a great treasure. I'm impressed, President Wilson!

Andersons said...

That must have taken forever! So sweet. I can totally see you guys playing that at Isabella's wedding. :-)

Emily said...

What a treasure, I am sure that movie will be watched time and time again! IT is fun to see her when she was so little....oh, they grow too quick :)

AMinUT said...

STOP it right now. I'm sobbing and can't stop. Alex keeps asking me why I'm crying. I tell him then he says, "But mama we aren't in Tennessee."
All I can say is "I know baby, I know..."
I love this so much and Justin what a great job. More, more :-)
Miss you

Lindsay said...

Nice work Justin! She is so cute. So bummed that I have never seen her in the flesh :(

Summer said...

Wow, beautiful! I think Justin has a future in that. :)
they do grow up way too fast. I love that newborn stage, but it's just too quick.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

How fun! She really is beautiful!

Carter Family said...

Sweet Video. Good tune. Seriously, if this whole anesthesia thing doesn't work out you should consider video editing.