Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Justin's Week Off

I've been kind of a blogging slacker, because Justin was actually off two weeks ago. The weather was fairly good that week, so we were able to do a lot outside. We got a new bike trailer and so we road around White House a little, went to the park and flew a kite (sort of). Justin took care of mowing the lawn and washing the cars. I helped by thoroughly cleaning the inside of our dirty cars. They were so nice and clean. I really do love getting into a clean car. Anyway...

We all really enjoyed the day spent at the Nashville Zoo. I was very impressed with it. The walkways were fairly shaded and we did see lots of animals. Isabella especially loved the meercats, fish, birds, and elephants. She was also VERY attached to her duck. See if you can spot it in four out of the five pictures we took that day. There are bonus points involved if you can figure out where it is in the fifth picture.





8 comments:

Emily said...

So Tucker has that same duck, only yours is alot cleaner and brighter. I love that they can just be tossed in the washing machine though, makes my life a lot easier! Looks like you guys had alot of fun at the zoo, I can't believe how close that elephant looks!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Looks like so much fun! The duck is adorable and I'm guessing in the top picture it is in her hand that you can't see! Glad you had fun!

Becca said...

very cute pictures! tell Justin I love his shirt:-)

The Miller's said...

awwww Sounds like fun!! I have not been to the Nashville Zoo in forever. I guess before to long we will be going more often. Love her little duck

Rachelle said...

Gotta take advantage of those rare days off. What a fun day. What do I get for spotting the duck in every picture? I hope something good.

I'm Always Rite said...

I totally love the Nashville Zoo. We've been members of the zoo wherever we are, but we knew we wouldn't be here long enough to really take advantage of a membership, but we got to take Neina and Simon and 3 neices and a nephew in March. It is such a great zoo! I'm so jealous that you got to see the elephants in the water! I wanted to take a swim with them!
Great pics!
The duck, I see it in her hand in pics 2,3, and 4, and sitting next to her in pic 5. In pic 1 I'm guessing it's stuck in the back of her shirt, no?

Lindsay said...

Awesome! We love the zoo too. She is such a beauty. It's so cute when they fall in love with stuff and take it everywhere!

Carter Family said...

Those are some good pictures. Remember when we went to the B-town Zoo.
Bryce