Thursday, July 3, 2008

1 + 3 = 4

That's the number of kids I had at my house for a week (June 19 - June 26). Thank goodness I had my mom here to help me out. I loved having Madison (age 6), Preston (almost 4), and Jackson (14 months) here. It was great to reconnect with them and get to know them better. Yes, my house was a little more chaotic then I like and certainly not at the cleanliness level I enjoy. But the kids were very well behaved for the most part and very fun. It took Isabella awhile to get used to all the craziness. Once she did, she loved having her cousins here and missed them when they left.

We were able to do several fun activities throughout the week. Here are some of the fun pictures:


Playing Around at my House

Preston


Jackson


Jackson and Madison

Playing at the Greenway after a two mile Stroll

Grandma and Maddy are the best of friends



Izzy loves to smell flowers

Preston and Maddy showing us some tricks




This next group of pictures is from some fountains by a new out door shopping mall. We went to the movies and then played afterwords.








After the Carter's left Friday morning, I packed up to go on a camp out with four young women for a stake youth activity. I really wanted to go, but I was pretty wiped out from the week. I had a great time with the girls despite getting only two hours of sleep on Friday night. A big, fat, huge thanks to Becca for meeting Justin (he unfortunately got called into work) at 7:00 a.m. to pick up Izzy and keep her all day long so I could go!

That's it! Now you are all caught up on the month of June.

2 comments:

Carter Family said...

Abby, I can't even tell you how much we appreciate you taking our kids. The only way to repay you is to take your 4 kids for you when you guys finish residency. Those are some awesome pics of the kids.
Bryce

Andersons said...

Is this only the first time you've used a math equation as a title for your blog entry? Come on, Abby. I expected more from you.
:-)

Good job surviving all the kids!! Makes you wonder how our moms did it when we were young, doesn't it?