Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Silly Izzy

There are two things that Izzy has been doing lately that have been cracking me up.

#1 She loves trying to put on shirts. I will go to get her out of her room when she is done sleeping and she'll have like three shirts pulled over her head. She pulls them out of her laundry basket and her drawers. What a funny girl!



#2 I don't know why, but Izzy loves sleeping on the floor. One day I was on the computer and she went downstairs. It had a been a few minutes and I hadn't heard any noise. I went downstairs to see what was going on and found her in my bedroom sleeping amidst my piles of dirty laundry.


She will also get up and play or something when it's time to go to bed. Then when she is ready to sleep, she moves her pillow and blankets to the ground. When we in to check on her before we head to bed, there she is, sleeping on the floor. I guess she is ready to go camping.

5 comments:

The Miller's said...

aww funny girl. She takes the floor over the bed WHAT?? Love her toe nails cute little piggies you have Izzy!

Andersons said...

I'm sure all the dressing and undressing builds upper body strength for nail polish opening.

And I'm not surprised that Izzy falls asleep on the floor. I seem to remember her mommy stopping mid-sentence to say, "oooh - it's 10 o'clock. I gotta go to bed. Bye!"

Lindsay said...

I am super impressed that she can put shirts on herself. It seems like Cal is long way off. And oh so cute about sleeping on the floor. I really want to meet her!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

too funny! I liked Jensa's comment too! you were always a stickler about that!

Trish&Heath said...

Rhett sleeps on the floor too. I don't understand it, his bed is more comfy than ours! but every night he starts out on the bed and then moves onto the floor to fall asleep...