Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Purple Toes

I painted Isabella's toenails for the first time today. She was a little hesitant at first, but then when she saw her pretty toes she was very excited. She keeps looking at them and saying, "purple, purple." They are kind of a silver purple, but it is hard to tell.

After I was done, she wanted to hold the bottle of nail polish. I thought there was no way that she could get it open since I struggle half the time. I turned my back for a second and next thing I know, Izzy is trying to paint her fingernails. Luckily I caught her before any damage was done besides a few drops on my carpet. She is much stronger than I realize. She must work out in secret.

1 comment:

Emily said...

So dang cute. Again, how fun to have a little girl...And it takes me back to you and Jensa painting your nails in your room, listening to New Kids, I think? Good Times, Good Times.